At ManagedWay, the safety of our customers and employees is paramount. We would like you to know that we are taking steps to maintain 100% uptime and continuity of all services during this crisis.
We are maintaining regular operations under our COVID Business Continuity Plan and do not have a plan to close at this time.
We have implemented a few safety measures that we would like to inform you of:
1. Employees conducting site walks and inspections may wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) depending on the situation. This includes the use of disposable gloves and face masks. Any PPE will be communicated up front prior to the site inspection.
2. Staff are being supplied with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
3. ManagedWay has a strong cloud-based work environment that gives staff the flexibility to work from home. ManagedWay has advocated for a large portion of its staff to work from home at this time.
4. Additionally, we have canceled or postponed trade shows, conferences and face-to-face meetings. We have also canceled all non-essential travel for staff. Should you require a face-to-face meeting, we will work to utilize video conferencing services.
5. ManagedWay follows all local, state, and federal public health authority advisories as well as requirements. We will continue to follow the situation on a statewide level and will keep you updated on any changes to our procedures.
6. Additionally, we are meeting regularly (remotely) to ensure every measure is initiated for employee health and safety.
Throughout this crisis, we will continue to operate our 24/7/365 trained help desk who can assist you with any technical issue, eliminating any need for you to travel in person to our data centers.
We appreciate your business and are committed to serving you. Should any disruptions arise, we will promptly communicate that with you.
Sending you all good health and prosperity in these difficult times.
Vice President and COO, ManagedWay